MOSSMAN (Kohan) FAMILY
http://my-grandma-ethel.blogspot.com/2012/02/mossman-kohan-family.html
Siblings, nephews, descendants of my maternal grandfather, Abe/Abram Mossman (d. 12.30.1947)
Notes from beloved cousin Bruce Mossman, Scottsdale, Arizona
Boruch Mendel ha Kohen ben Feivel v'Sara
With a heavy heart, Baruch Dayan HaEmet
Boruch Mendel ben Feival HaKohen v'Sara released his earthly presence
and HaShem took back his Neshamah, 12 Nisan 5776 - April 20, 2016.
Grateful that I spoke with dear Bruce days ago, and we shared our family love.
Bruce always said Kaddish for my loved ones, z"l. I am grateful.
May they welcome Cousin Bruce to Sh'mayim.
I know Bruce's family will say Kaddish for him.
Before Mossman name was given at Ellis Island,
phonetic Russian names maybe are Ismujik Ismajik, and Ismojik.
See more Mossman generational photos at very bottom of post.
*Ethel Mossman / Etel (spelled Ayin- tet- lamed) bat Rav Yisrael died 3/9/1988 - 20 Adar 5748.
http://my-grandma-ethel.blogspot.com/2012/02/mossman-kohan-family.html
Siblings, nephews, descendants of my maternal grandfather, Abe/Abram Mossman (d. 12.30.1947)
Notes from beloved cousin Bruce Mossman, Scottsdale, Arizona
Boruch Mendel ha Kohen ben Feivel v'Sara
With a heavy heart, Baruch Dayan HaEmet
Boruch Mendel ben Feival HaKohen v'Sara released his earthly presence
and HaShem took back his Neshamah, 12 Nisan 5776 - April 20, 2016.
Grateful that I spoke with dear Bruce days ago, and we shared our family love.
Bruce always said Kaddish for my loved ones, z"l. I am grateful.
May they welcome Cousin Bruce to Sh'mayim.
I know Bruce's family will say Kaddish for him.
Before Mossman name was given at Ellis Island,
phonetic Russian names maybe are Ismujik Ismajik, and Ismojik.
See more Mossman generational photos at very bottom of post.
Mossman Family
L>R
Sylvia (married to Fred), Bob & wife, Bruce & 1st wife (at the time) Roberta, Fred
Fred / Feival HaKohen Mossman, husband of Sylvia, father of Bruce and Bob
Fred Feival ben Benyamin v'Lifsha 1.10.1902 - 5.26.1975
Sylvia Sara bat Shmuel v'Basha 5.18.1906 - 4.5.1991
(Fred and Sylvia were 1st cousins.)
Bruce Boruch Mendel ha Kohen ben Feivel v'Sara 12.12.1932 - 4.202016 12 Nisan
Bob/Robert Jay 7.12.1928 - 7.17.1985
Sylvia Mossman, wife of Fred, DDS, mother of Bruce and Bob
5.18.1906 - 4.5.1991
Bruce Mossman, mom Sylvia
Mitch Mossman, son with father Bruce Mossman
Mitch lives in Fla. 2015
son Eric/Sholom Yaacov with father, Bruce Mossman
Eric lives in Santa Clara, CA
Eric and Mitch Mossman
Bruce Mossman
Bruce Mossman and Goldie, 2nd wife who cared for Bruce at end of life.
Bruce died from lung cancer.
I loved my cousin Bruce - Boruch Mendel ben Feival HaKohen v'Sara -Joy
Boruch Mendel ben Feival HaKohen v'Sara
12 Nisan 5776 - April 20, 2016
BRUCE MICHAEL MOSSMAN
Boruch Mendel ben Feival HaKohen v'Sara
12 Nisan 5776 - April 20, 2016
Sent to Joy by son Sholom Yaacov/Eric Mossman
Unveiling Jan. 2017
Miss my loving cousin Bruce - Joy
Graves of Fred and Sylvia Mossman, parents of Bruce and Bob
Beth Israel Cemetery aka Beth Hebrew Cemetery, Workmans Circle Cemetery, Phoenix, Arizona
Loved my cousins Fred and Sylvia - Joy
Graves of Fred and Sylvia Mossman
parents of Bruce and Bob
Beth Israel Cemetery aka Beth Hebrew Cemetery, Workmans Circle Cemetery, Phoenix, Arizona
Benjamin and Lifsha MOSSMAN
Po Nikbar, here is buried
Ben Tzion ben Mendel haKohen
Benjamin died 6.25.1943 Age 68 years.
Born 1876, from Orsyn, Russia
Po Nikbar, here is buried
LIFSHA died 10.28.1961 age 84 years
Lifsha bat R. Yakov
LIfsha died 10.28.1961 Age 84 years
Born 1879, from Orzyn, Russia
The Ismosiks/ Ismasiks, Immigrants to Ellis Island, New York, America in 2.24.1904
Parents of Fred, Samuel Adam and Lester
Grandparents of Bruce and Bob Mossman
Mount Hebron Cemetery in Flushing, Queens, NY
Gratitude to David Ziants for finding grave in BillionGraves, 2.11.2018, Adar
~ ~ ~
Benjamin Mossman, father of Fred, (I believe) had a brother Avram/Abe who immigrated 2 years later and moved to Atlanta, GA
Fred was nephew of Abe.
Abe/Avram Mossman
Avram ben Rav Avraham on Congregation Shearith Israel yahrzeit plaque
1883 or 1887-Dec. 30, 1947
17 Tevet 5708
(Kroonland ship manifest says 1883)
front and backs
Atlanta Greenwood Cemetery
Arbeter Ring section, Workmen Circle 4th row after entering archway. Graves 2 and 3.
1173 Cascade Circle SW, Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia, USA 30311
(Cousin Libby says that our grandfather's name was Avraham Aba but Aunt Perle bat Avram v'Etel never heard that name)
Ethel bat Pearl v'Yisroel Bell
Etel (spelled Ayin- tet- lamed) bat Rav Yisrael.
1900 - March 9, 1988
20 Adar 5748
Daughter of Perle and Israel Bell
Ethel– beloved mother of Libby, Edith, Israel, twins Perle and Pauline.
(Ethel, age 75 married friend Tobias Shlaffer, age 92 to save him from going into a nursing home.)
(All photos caringly edited by Joy Krauthammer)
Abram and Ethel Mossman memorial plaques,
Congregation Shearith Israel, Atlanta, Georgia
© Adam Klein
After carefully examining the ship manifest records, I think the handscripted names have a 'j' where the last 's' is written.
Thus, changed phonetic Russian names are Ismujik Ismajik, and Ismojik.
On Ellis Island Statue of Liberty records:
CHILD. ISMASIK, THEIWE Fred haKohen born 1902, age 2 years arrived 2.24.1904 Ellis Island from Orzyn, Russia, Zeeland ship from Antwerp.
PASSENGER ID 102497090195 Manifest line 15
Zeeland built 1901, 1,162 passengers
PASSENGER ID 102497090195 Manifest line 15
Zeeland built 1901, 1,162 passengers
Were Fred's brothers Samuel Adam or Lester on that ship or born in America?
I only found Fred and his parents listed under different family name spellings: Ismosik, Ismasik and Abe Ismuzik was 2 years later.
I only found Fred and his parents listed under different family name spellings: Ismosik, Ismasik and Abe Ismuzik was 2 years later.
WIFE/MOTHER. ISMOSIK, LIFSEHE / LENA born 1879, age 25 years arrived 2.24.1904 Ellis Island from Orsyn Russia, Zeeland ship from Antwerp. married 25 years.
Lifsha was also the sister of Sylvia Mossman's mom.
Passenger ID 102497090204 line 24.
Zeeland built 1901, 1,162 passengers
Zeeland built 1901, 1,162 passengers
HUSBAND. ISMASIK, BENG…AN = BENJAMIN haKohen Born 1876, married 28 years? arrived 2.24.1904 Ellis Island from Orzyn, Zeeland ship from Antwerp
PASSENGER ID 102497090194
Arrived with wife, Lifesehe ISMOSIK and child, Theiwe/Fred ISMASIK.
Name Ismuzik was changed to Mossman upon arrival.
Zeeland built 1901, 1,162 passengers
PASSENGER ID 102497090194
Arrived with wife, Lifesehe ISMOSIK and child, Theiwe/Fred ISMASIK.
Name Ismuzik was changed to Mossman upon arrival.
Zeeland built 1901, 1,162 passengers
Benjamin's brother Abe ISMUZIK aka Avram haKohen Mossman (arrived two years after Benjamin ISMASIK) on the SS Kroonland
sailing from Antwerp, April 6, 1906 and arrived in New York April 12, 1906. Age 23. Single.
Abe/Avram later married Ethel Bell.*
PASSENGER ID 103485060151 Manifest line #4. Frame 452
NAMES Ismuzik and Ismasik and Ismosik were changed to Mossman upon arrival.
Is it possible that the 'z' is a 'j'? Ismojik, same as other Geni tree family?
According to Yahrzeit plaques at Congregation Shearith Israel, Atlanta, GA,
Abe Mossman / Avram ben Rav Avraham died 12./30/1947 - 17 Tevet 5708. *Ethel Mossman / Etel (spelled Ayin- tet- lamed) bat Rav Yisrael died 3/9/1988 - 20 Adar 5748.
Notes from Bruce Mossman to Joy Krauthammer
Abe = Abram Mossman
(Grandma Ethel's husband)
relative to Bruce Mossman, NY to Arizona
Abe left with Sylvia Mossmans' parents, Channan and their 2 year old son, now 47.
Mrs. Channan, then pregnant was my (Bruce) mom's sister, Fainer.
Abe was due to be constricted? at age 21 and instead left for US with Sylvia's parents (Channan).
Abe died at age 65 in Dec. 1947.
(Joy in NY, was 6 months at the time of Abe's death, and never met her maternal grandfather in Atlanta. Sadly the only grandparent Joy knew, was her beloved Ethel Bell Mossman.)
(Joy in NY, was 6 months at the time of Abe's death, and never met her maternal grandfather in Atlanta. Sadly the only grandparent Joy knew, was her beloved Ethel Bell Mossman.)
Mossman siblings
Isaac, Ben, Noah, Tanya (male), Sonya (Nafftarollych), Abe, Esther (Abraham Gottschalk), Louis.
~ ~ ~
Dear Cousin Bruce Mossman addresses me, "Hi Cuz", or Hi Joy, or CJ or CJoy
and ends with, "A gutn Choidesh ta ya. Love, YA"
I call Bruce, CB.
A note he shared:
Shalom, my dear Joy. It will be my 80th on 121212, please G-d. I feel soooo blessed.
Thank you for asking. (Included was a cute moving icon of waving hand.)
Love,
Bruce
So kind that when a friend of mine arrived in his town, Bruce called and welcomed her. CB called my older sister to say HI, when she was widowed, and wasn't well. I know he will make MiSheberachs at shul for family.
Cousin Bruce always sends me the funniest e-stories, jokes, meaningful videos,
and wonderful supportive messages about my art and activities.
Re photo of my granddaughter visiting me:
Mamish, is this precious or what!!
Lots of love,
Cousin Bruce
On my teachings:
I LOVE this whole thing, "Ms Clever". :-) , and I ain't a-kiddin'.
Luvs ya.
On my photos of sunrise:
How beautiful! HaShem sure does great stuff.
Thanks.
Cuz
-&-
|
Hope you're well. Here goes:
My father's father: Benjamin DOB: unknown-- probably 1870 ish. Born: Orsyn, Bella Russe, Russia.
My father's mother: Lifsha (Lena) DOB: unknown-- probably 1870 ish. Born: Orsyn, Bella Russe, Russia.
My father: Fred Feival (Russian name unpronouncable). DOB: January 10, 1902. Born: Orsyn, Bella Russe, Russia.
My mother's father: Samuel (Shmuel) DOB: unknown. Born: Orsyn, Bella Russe, Russia.
My mother's mother (after whom I was named as was my first cousin Barbara) Basha (Bessie). Born: Orsyn, Bella Russe, Russia.
My mother: Sylvia /Sara(Born Sadie or Sophie, but preferred Sylvia) DOB: May 18, 1906. Born:NYC
Dad's mom and Mom's mom were sisters, so my parent's were 1st cousins.
Brother Bob: Robert Jay Mossman. DOB: July 12, 1928 in Fitch Sanitarium, Bronx, N.Y.
Died July 17, 1985.
Died July 17, 1985.
Me: Bruce Michael Mossman. Boruch Mendel ben Feivel ha Kohen,
DOB: December 12, 1932 in Fitch Sanitarium, Bronx, New York. (died 12 Nisan 5776 - 2016)
DOB: December 12, 1932 in Fitch Sanitarium, Bronx, New York. (died 12 Nisan 5776 - 2016)
Dad had two brothers--Samuel Adam Mossman and Lester Mossman.
I'll tell you about Sam's marital status on request, one day; too long and screwed up for now---no kids.
Lester was married to Mary--no kids.
Mom had a brother and sister-- Louis (Louie) and was married to Ann (Annie)-- no kids.
Don't know how much more you'd like--
e.g. Bob's wife(s), kid's and kid's kids; Barbara's kids and kid's kids.
e.g. Bob's wife(s), kid's and kid's kids; Barbara's kids and kid's kids.
Just ask for more if you'd like and I'll be happy to oblige.
All those now deceased; may they rest in peace.
Any errors or omissions are purely unintentional.
A Fraylikher Purim to you and the family.
Love,
Cousin Bruce :>)
~
More notes from cousin Bruce Mossman. (They may repeat info and I have not edited them.)
I remember having gone to ellisisland.gov. I knew our name was Izmuzik, and tried to create the proper spelling after many attempts. Now that I think of it, I remember an
Hi Joy,
More notes from cousin Bruce Mossman. (They may repeat info and I have not edited them.)
I remember having gone to ellisisland.gov. I knew our name was Izmuzik, and tried to create the proper spelling after many attempts. Now that I think of it, I remember an
Abraham Izmusik(sp) and the name Benjamin Ismusik(sp).
Joy, the Ismuzik spellings offered prompts of various spellings and I don't remember which one "worked"; I just tried all the varieties, and went from there. The site offers a picture and name of the ship, the ship's manifest as well as dates of entry into America including the sponsor(s) of the arrivees, how much money they arrived with, the sponsors' addresses, occupations of the arrivees--all in original photos; breathtaking.
Joy, the Ismuzik spellings offered prompts of various spellings and I don't remember which one "worked"; I just tried all the varieties, and went from there. The site offers a picture and name of the ship, the ship's manifest as well as dates of entry into America including the sponsor(s) of the arrivees, how much money they arrived with, the sponsors' addresses, occupations of the arrivees--all in original photos; breathtaking.
The way the story goes re Mossman from Izmuzik: as the refugees were walking down the gangplank at Ellis Island, there were the government workers holding clip boards with manifests to check off those arrivals. Because of the variety of foreign names, the best they came up with that sounded (to them) like Ismuzik, was Mossman. I can't vouch for the veracity of that; could be a bubba meiser. There's some more info at that website and this is all I remember, presently. The whole thing is exciting.
Luff
~
Hi Joy,
... Yet another subject with wonderment and regrets. OY.
At the risk of repetition, I found something re my Dad and his Dad and Mom. If I already sent this, it'll be good to hear it again. just kidding. They are from Orsyuba, Mari El, Russia; and according to Ellis Island.org, Dad's (Fred) name was Theiwe Ismasik, 2 years old, and "Beng....an Ismasik" 28 years old. My Grandmother's name was Lifsehe IsmOsik, 25 years old. Dunno if that's important to the whole scheme of things, but it is what it is.
~ ~ ~
Joy's note: I loved cousins Fred and Sylvia Mossman, in the Bronx, NY. Fred was my dentist. Sylvia gave me false eyelashes so I could give 'butterfly kisses' with my eyes onto cheeks. She gave me home made brownies to give to Marcel, z'l, when I was dating him in the Bronx at Einstein Medical School. (I was born in the Bronx.) I recall that they had birds in cages in the kitchen. My parents were close to Fred & Syl. When Fred and Sylvia took a cruise, we visited them on the ship while at dock, before it took off. At the bar, Sylvia ordered me a "Shirley Temple", a soda drink with a cherry in it. She was so cool.
Cousin Bruce is so wonderful in that he always says Kaddish for my family on their Yahrzeits: my dad, mom, and husband... z"l.
I think cousin Bruce has named the towns differently: one is Orsyuba, Mari El, Russia, and differently as Orsyn, Bella Russe, Russia.
~ ~ ~
From Bruce:
Joy, I forgot to tell you that my grandfather (Father of Fred Mossman) was a harness maker here and in the old country. My dad told me a story once that he was sent to make a delivery and was given trolley fare. Instead, he pocketed the fare and hung on to the back of the trolley car (horse drawn.) After a very short time, he felt a terrible sting to his rear end. He turned around and saw my grandfather (his dad) running after the trolley with a long bull whip, snapping it at my dad. I guess it was the first time he "got caught" and he said it was the last time he ever did it.
Bruce
~
Hi Joy,
My brother Bob, obm, died on July 17, 1985.
Mossman Ship Manifest
http://www.ellisisland.org
Please see lines 15, 16, and 24. #15 is my dad's dad, #16 is my dad (How to pronounce his first name?); note that he's was 2 y.o., and # 24 was my dad's mom.
*(Morris Russ married Tube Bell. Tube was the sister of Joy's Atlanta Grandma Ethel Bell Mossman.)
Bruce and Roberta (divorced) had sons, Eric (AKA Sholom Yaacov) and Mitchell Mossman.
Sholom Yacov lives in Santa Rosa, CA, and Mitch lives in S. Florida. Glad that I've been able to speak with both sons.
Bruce's brother, Bob, z"l, had sons Jeff and Michael (and daughter Julie). Jeff has 3 sons Justin, Jaylen and Jaron Mossman. (One is a drummer, as am I -Joy.)
Jessica Jarrett's (nee Mossman), Bruce's grand-niece, is Bob's daughter Julie's daughter.
- Joy Krauthammer
(I am in touch with both Sholom Yaacov and Mitchell Mossman.)
Cousin Bruce is so wonderful in that he always says Kaddish for my family on their Yahrzeits: my dad, mom, and husband... z"l.
I think cousin Bruce has named the towns differently: one is Orsyuba, Mari El, Russia, and differently as Orsyn, Bella Russe, Russia.
~ ~ ~
From Bruce:
Joy, I forgot to tell you that my grandfather (Father of Fred Mossman) was a harness maker here and in the old country. My dad told me a story once that he was sent to make a delivery and was given trolley fare. Instead, he pocketed the fare and hung on to the back of the trolley car (horse drawn.) After a very short time, he felt a terrible sting to his rear end. He turned around and saw my grandfather (his dad) running after the trolley with a long bull whip, snapping it at my dad. I guess it was the first time he "got caught" and he said it was the last time he ever did it.
Bruce
~
Hi Joy,
I would guess Lifsha is phoenetic and Lifsehe is accurate---all guesswork.
Uncle Sam, who was one of Dad's brothers, passed away maybe 14 years ago in Florida. When Goldie and I visited him, he was in a "Senior" home; very attractive, I might add.
He was a great uncle to me and Bob. He was a bachelor most of his life, lived with and took very good care of Grandma Lifsha. He bought a condo in Miami Beach years later. Time passed (I can't say how long) and Aunt Helen (Sam's sister-in-law,) and Uncle Ben divorced after 20-something years of marriage. Helen went to Miami Beach,
where she and Sam lived together at Sam's place. After a short time, they had disagreements and divorced. In the meantime my Dad passed away here in Scottsdale. Helen then moved to Scottsdale and lived with Mom.
I cannot verify which Russian town's name is accurate. Orsyuba, Mari El, Russia is the name I learned on the same "page" as Lifsehe. So, if it were me, I'd combine the aforementioned or combine the Lifshe with Orsyn.
~ ~ ~
Bruce writes:
Joy,I was able to enlarge the ship manifest to see Motel Balmaszie's sponsor was Morris Russ* at 338 Cooper Street, Atlanta Ga.
Mossman Ship Manifest
http://www.ellisisland.org
Please see lines 15, 16, and 24. #15 is my dad's dad, #16 is my dad (How to pronounce his first name?); note that he's was 2 y.o., and # 24 was my dad's mom.
Notes from Joy:Bruce
*(Morris Russ married Tube Bell. Tube was the sister of Joy's Atlanta Grandma Ethel Bell Mossman.)
Bruce and Roberta (divorced) had sons, Eric (AKA Sholom Yaacov) and Mitchell Mossman.
Sholom Yacov lives in Santa Rosa, CA, and Mitch lives in S. Florida. Glad that I've been able to speak with both sons.
Bruce's brother, Bob, z"l, had sons Jeff and Michael (and daughter Julie). Jeff has 3 sons Justin, Jaylen and Jaron Mossman. (One is a drummer, as am I -Joy.)
Jessica Jarrett's (nee Mossman), Bruce's grand-niece, is Bob's daughter Julie's daughter.
- Joy Krauthammer
(I am in touch with both Sholom Yaacov and Mitchell Mossman.)
Note from JOY 2.3.2019:
Any cousins have any answers to puzzle?
I am trying very hard to find more pieces of the Avram/Abe haKohen Mossman family tree.
In Russia the names* were: Ismuzik, Ismasik and Ismosik but arriving on ship to Ellis Island these phonetic Russian names were changed to Mossman. Wish someone could give any deeper history of names and relatives.
Abe's great nephews from his sibling Benjamin have no info.
Who were Avram's parents and siblings? Atlanta Greenwood Cemetery has no information because records were in 1985 fire. I've written to Abe and family's Atlanta synagogue Rabbi Ari Kaiman, Congregation Shearith Israel and he sent photo of Memorial plaques for Abe and Ethel. Researched well Ellis Island ship manifest records.
Wrote to Ariane Izmojik bat David in Geneva from Russia with mostly same name but she too can't make connection: - "Avraham Aba Ismojik, the name of my great- grandfather/ the father of David and brother Yoel/Joel Ismojik from Vitebsk, Belarus, then moved to Moscow. Emigrated to Palestine in 1919." And he was a Kohan. Family was from Vitebsk and maybe Smolensk, 2 hours away. "Great Uncle also David Ismojik was Tel Aviv deputy Mayor in his time. He was my great-uncle." - Ariane Bonstein-Newman.
* Wish I could share this with my cousin Brucie:
After carefully examining the ship manifest records, I think the handscripted names have a 'j' where the last 's' is written.
Thus, changed phonetic Russian names are Ismujik Ismajik, and Ismojik.
Now, to make the connection with distant cousins in Israel and Switzerland.
Maybe Avram and Benjamin had other siblings that went to Palestine.
I will have to correct the Ellis Island Kroonland ship manifest record.
Happy that Atlanta shul sent me yahrzeit date 17 Tevet 5708 for Avram Mossman from his memorial plaque, and also name with his father Avram ben Rav Avraham.
Shul also found memorial plaque for Etel Mossman.
- Joy Krauthammer
ABE ISMUZIK (Abe/Abram Mossman) ship list to NY April 12, 1906
~ ~ ~
Healing cards I created for Cousin Bruce.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Cousin Bruce's 80th Birthday
With love, dear Cousin Brucie, I miss you. - Joy
We had a good time doing the genealogy together.
Should have done more. How are you related to MY grandfather, Abe Mossman, z"l?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My sister Faye rescued photos from her archives and I share one here.
Awesome how Bob Mossman's, z"l, eldest grandson Jaren looks like Bob.
L>R
Jaren, Justin, Jaylen Mossman
As of 2005, Jaren played drums in a group and attended ASU.
Justin performed in his school chorus (at Carnegie Hall) and played guitar in a local band.
Jaylen, right, is youngest
/\ Sylvia and Fred Mossman tree
aka Ismozik, Ismazik, Ismuzik Ismozhik and maybe Mozik
Sylvia - 5.18.1906 - 4.5.1991
Fred - 1.10.1902 - 5.26.1975 age 73
Healing cards I created for Cousin Bruce.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Cousin Bruce's 80th Birthday
With love, dear Cousin Brucie, I miss you. - Joy
We had a good time doing the genealogy together.
Should have done more. How are you related to MY grandfather, Abe Mossman, z"l?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My sister Faye rescued photos from her archives and I share one here.
Awesome how Bob Mossman's, z"l, eldest grandson Jaren looks like Bob.
L>R
Jaren, Justin, Jaylen Mossman
As of 2005, Jaren played drums in a group and attended ASU.
Justin performed in his school chorus (at Carnegie Hall) and played guitar in a local band.
Jaylen, right, is youngest



























+Joy.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi,
I enjoy sharing with you, the life of my beloved Grandma Ethel and her family.
I look forward to receiving from you, photos of you, and your ancestors.
Thank you for visiting. Feel free to leave a message for me.
BlesSings,
Joy